Monday, November 01, 2004

Darkness

As we plunge into darkness once again by daylight savings> I try to think of creative things to do> as we go to work in the dark and arrive home in the dark> how is one to stay happy?

thinking thinking.....

Ahhhhhhh yes, start some of my many pathetic craft projects, of which 1 might actually come to fruition> ohhhhh the long days of winter.

I have started running again> 3-4 km is my max, although Abe (one of the pooches) is a great running partner. > just have to get past the once a week thing :}:}:}


2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Hi Lana,

Welcome to the blogging life. Very useful when you have some time to kill and perfect for those long, cold, winter nights when it is dark at 4:30!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Go Lana, Go Lana. I have been contemplating how to deal with the dark as well. So far I all I have been able to come up with is eating. Not very good. I suppose the smart thing to do would be buy a telescope but that takes energy.

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links